Sunday, August 9, 2015

Langkawi trip

Ever since I resigned from my part-time job I've been super free everyday. Wanted to actually work after my exams but I didn't think anyone would want to hire a temporary 3-month staff lol. So I just slacked around doing nothing everyday. It's been a very long time since I last lived like this! Lolol.

So in June we went to Ipoh and Cameron. July Malacca. And this month... Langkawi! And it's just me and Fei! :D Just the two of us for the first time. ^^ Bought our tickets last month before our Malacca trip and I had been looking forward to this trip for quite a while hahahaha.

So on the first day (4th August) I got up early so that I can get all readied early and check what else I've left out. Then we went on our Air Asia plane!

while waiting for boarding.

Day 1 (4th Aug)
Thank God there was no flight delay! We reached Langkawi at 12pm! Rent a Viva for RM120 for 2 days from Rojam in the airport and off we went!


First stop: Langkawi Seaview Hotel
Luckily they let us check-in early at 12.30pm! :D The check-in time stated on my itinerary was 2pm lol. Dropped our stuffs in the room and went off for lunch cos I was starving already. Also it was drizzling and me was emo cos dunno can go up on cable car or not. :(

Second stop: Wan Thai Restaurant
If you're on a budget, please don't visit this place. It's very expensive.


2 plates of rice and these 3 dishes - guess how much did they cost? You wouldn't guess it right.

RM39.60.
Rice @ RM1.20 each; pandan chicken @ RM18 and vege @ RM14.

What nonsense is this? Vege @ RM14?! And we ordered small one okay. Wtf. But ok I forgive them cos it tasted quite good (not sure if it's really good or if it's just me being hungry).

Drizzling became lighter by the time we finished our lunch, so we went on with our plan to visit the cable car.

Third stop: Langkawi Skycab & Skybridge
Tickets are RM35 for foreigners and RM20 for Malaysians (show your MyKad!!).

It includes a visit to the Skydome (total nonsense). I went in to enjoy the air conditioning. Lol. Cos the visual (their so-called 'ride') made me really dizzy. =_____=

the view on top. *swoons*

Sorry ar all the photos are raw lol not edited cos I'm too lazy. (Bad blogger but it's okay this is just another report of our trip for Mr Low to read. =___=)

We went up to the higher viewing tower to snap a few more photos, but they're all about the same. :)

Oh ya while I was taking a panorama of the view on top, guess what happened?

LOOK AT THAT SEVERED HAND. =_____=

Very brainless one this Fei. People obviously taking photos he somemore said he didn't know!!!


Then it was Skybridge's time. T_____T Freaked out a bit and didn't want to go there cos it seems a bit... unsafe. And too high to my liking. Fei was so pek chek hahahahaha.

By the way ticket to Skybridge is RM5 per person for Malaysians.

And we had to go for a walk (more like jungle trekking) of 10 minutes before we reached the Skybridge.

see wtf it's a damn hanging bridge. (took this from the cable car so it's blur.)

But I actually finished it la. I walked to the end and back to the front. :O


And as if the fact that it's a hanging bridge itself is not scary enough, they just had to install tempered glass panels on the bridge wtf. But I die die must stand on top of the tempered glass panels to take a photo lol. So I drag my feet on the floor to the glass. Walao.

see what's underneath us? D:

and it's time for yours truly to snap a selfie to mark down her life goal progress. lolol.

Went back down to the ground after that. 'twas a great experience with my fat man!

Fourth stop: Black Sand beach
Fei brought me there just to show me the black sands hahahaha.

must take a photo to show that i was here.

see see see the black sands. they're actually iron powders lol.

Fifth stop: Tanjung Rhu beach
We went inner and deeper to Tanjung Rhu Resort's beach. =_____= Obviously Fei's idea. Luckily the guard on duty didn't stop us hahaha if not so embarrassing okay.


The Tanjung Rhu Resort's beach is a very quiet and private beach, as compared to the outer beach of Tanjung Rhu. So the two of us and a few others were the only ones here hahaha.

ok this photo damn pretty right!!! taken with my baby i6 and edited with VSCO!! *swoons*

My skills are too damn good hahahaha.

Then because it was too fucking hot out on the beach we went to explore Tanjung Rhu Resort. Hahaha.


Tanjung Rhu Resort is a bit like our Rasa Sayang Resort, the more quiet and private type of resort. So we left after a while cos nothing to see one. But we did visit their toilet hahaha. Got aromatherapy diffuser inside one wtf so the toilet smelled like heaven!

Sixth stop: Berjaya Langkawi Resort
This resort is more lively, something like our Hard Rock Hotel hahaha. Very happy one the mood here lol.


When we reached the beach the first thing we saw was this set-up! Someone wanted to propose to his girlfriend! (I think.)


So nice right. Then when a kid wanted to mess up the settings the staff actually shouted at the kid. LOL.

Congratulations Georges and Claudia anyway! Lolol.

so pretty right. i6 + VSCO!

of course we had to leave our mark here. :D

and a selfie with the beautiful beach and sea and skies before we left.

Then I was hungry already. :( Cos it was 7+ near 8pm by that time. Off we went to Pantai Chenang!

Seventh stop: Pantai Chenang
Our journey there was so long from Berjaya. T_____T Half dead in the car with my stomach beating drums.

Somemore when we reached we couldn't find carpark cos the whole street down damn busy one!! So Fei went down the street hoping to find one.. Found one but too far, went off again and made a turn back down... Found another one nearer but still damn far!!! T____T

Imagine walking like 1km when you're starving. T________________T

Had our dinner at Orkid Ria. The food there very nice!! Cheaper than Wan Thai also but still expensive lol.


Deep fried squid @ RM18; seafood fried rice with beef @ RM8; garlic kailan @ RM10; oyster omelette @ RM12; and my fried glass noodles @ RM6. All also very good la I think! Oh yeah and our lime juice that's not in the photo @ RM4.50. Very small glass only. =_____=

But I didn't care la cos I was very hungry liao so I just swallowed everything I could, except for Fei's squid yucks.

Then we had to walk all the way back to our car which was like 1km away. T____T But okay la we got to see around shops and restaurants. Very lively! Like our Batu Feringghi.

Wanted to get fruits but it was RM5 per packet wtf like only 6 pieces inside okay!! Don't try to cheat me! Fei dragged me away.

Then when I thought we were going back to the hotel, Fei said he wants Starbucks and alcohol. T__T

So off we went hor. Went to Jetty Point's 7-11 to get the beers Fei wanted. But the Fizzio drink from Starbucks that Fei wanted wasn't available in Langkawi hahahahahaha. So no Starbucks!

And finally we went back to our hotel to rest and shower! So nice ah finally get to shower after one long day!

this is fei chilling.


Day 2 (5th Aug)
We couldn't wake up hahahahahaha Fei had to snooze my alarm for me twice hehehehe. But he snooze for me liao also sleep back one. Same la. :/

Went down for breakfast after brushing my teeth. @_____@



Sadly the buffet breakfast got no soup one! I wanted mushroom soup so much. Can eat with bread and butter ma. :( Also luckily the breakfast buffet provided fruits! So I went to get a few pieces to eat hehehe. And also forced Fei to eat 2 pieces.

Finished our breakfast and went back up to our room to shower and get ready! By 8.53am I was still sitting on the bed half sleepy while waiting for Fei to be done. Wth hor hahaha.

But I managed la lol in the end. All done by 9+ near 10!

Off we went again!

view from our hotel, took this before we left hahaha.

First stop: Underwater World Langkawi
Ticket is RM30 per person for Malaysians and RM40 for foreigners. But Fei went to search on Groupon and found UWL having promotion, only RM25 each person so he bought it earlier! :D

Actually not very interesting, but at least I got to see stuffs I've never seen before. :D

i like to move it move it~

HI THERE PENGUINS!!! They're so funny cos they're so kia si. Hahahaha. And very kepo, rather watch us also don't wanna take lunch. ??? Lololol.

Ribbon Jellyfish! so pretty leh.

And...

little Clown fish! NEMO!!

this one was so cute, like playing hide and seek with me hahahaha.

Bought 3 pieces of souvenirs there for mummy, Wen and myself. Rice writing.

RM10 each for normal designs (the plastic they meant lol) and RM15 for those with designs.

You may choose the colours that you want, and whether you want it to be in a necklace or keychain form.


Left UWL after that and went to Cocoa Valley! They're all connected hahaha you don't even have to leave the premise.

Second stop: Chocolates shopping
We went into Cocoa Valley first but didn't buy anything here cos so expensive lor the stuffs there. =_____=

We then walked to the other side (connected) which was Zon Duty Free. Bought all the chocolates here! You don't have to visit any other stores if you want cheap and nice chocolates! Not to forget they have wide varieties too!

But then Fei bought only Smarties here. =_____= So in the end we had to go survey all the duty free places to get chocolates at the cheapest price wtf. All Fei's fault la so tiring okay up down up down the car. :(

After we've gotten all that we need, we went back to the hotel to leave the chocolates there.


this Pocky giant stick is so nice! fei already ate away more than half of it before i realised and took photo. T_____T

fei's favourite nah. but the colours are so pretty so i had to take photo also hahaha.

Third stop: Gunung Raya
Fei drove all the way up to the mountain!!!

Sightseeing is free but if you want to visit the viewing tower, it's RM10 per person. With a complimentary cup of tea (tasted disgusting to me).

had this while on the way to Gunung Raya cos the both of us didn't have lunch.

at the top!

It was so chilly up on the viewing tower! I think it was only around 13-19 degree celcius! Then suddenly strong wind blowing even more chilly hahaha.

We hung around for a while and left when the wind got stronger.

had this on our way down.

Quite nice also this chocolate coated chips! Strawberry flavour somemore! Big love okay.

We then headed to the Eagle Square after that.

Fourth stop: Dataran Lang (Eagle Square)
Nothing to see except for a giant eagle statue which probably took N years to complete!


Also it faces the jetty port so you'll see endless sea and ships around!

Fei wanted to bring me to the Jetty Point but then no carpark so we dropped that plan and Fei brought me to another place, guess where?

Fifth stop: The Westin
HAHAHA. We went to visit hotel again! Very nice okay.



Walked around the outdoor for a while and then we decided it was time to leave. But then Fei being the usual Fei had to visit the toilet first zz.

But the toilet is very nice! When I pushed the door open cold air was blaring on my face hahahaha they have air cond in the toilet!!!

Then when we came out of the toilet I saw people coming out of this door that lead people towards the hotel rooms. So I pushed the door open again and pulled Fei in with me hehehe. We were not doing anything illegal also. Just visiting ma.

so fucking pretty ahhhh. :(

must mark down our visit also! lol.

Then finally we decided to have our dinner but didn't know where. And I didn't want to go all the way down to Chenang again. So we went to their mall (lol) and had our dinner in McDonald's. Hahahahaha. But we did walked around la before stopping in McD.

here's a giant lollipop that i found in the store.

And went back to the hotel after dinner.

And chilled ah pek style.


And there went our 2-day trip in Langkawi! We shall visit Langkawi again and stay in a more atas hotel! Still haven't visited Geo Park and haven't gone on island hopping!

Left the third day in the morning and thank God again no flight delay! :D Reached Penang at 10.30am hahaha. Back in my sweet Penang! *ohm*

Let's travel together again in the future Fei. :>

No comments: