Thursday, January 14, 2016

KL short trip + Convocation photolog!

See how time flies?

Fei and I were just back from Genting not long ago and now we're back from KL already!

We - mummy, bro, Aunty Seat Cheng, Fei & I - went down to KL for a short trip - 3D2N - for my convocation on the 12th. But we went down 1 day earlier cos we'll be having a rehearsal in the early morning of the same day. So on the first day it was all (window) shopping & eating!

Thank you my Fat again for driving us. :* No idea where did Fei get all that energy from - driving down to Genting (4 hours); driving back to Penang (4 hours); and then 1 week later driving down to KL (another 4 hours) and driving back to Penang again (last 4 hours). =____=

So in a week's time Fei and I actually spent 16 hours on the North-South highway of Malaysia hahaha.


Initially I typed 'brunch' - got corrected by this guy in the photo cos it was only 9am+. ==

We're here! :D It was 11am. We were on the way to check into our place!

After checking in we walked to Pavilion! I still can't believe that I WALKED in this kind of freaking hot weather wth!!! I don't mind walking everywhere but in our Malaysian weather... Anyway Pavilion's CNY decos are so pretty!! Mummy and Aunty Seat Cheng were so impressed that they took a few photos. ==

Lunch was at Suki-Ya's.

And here's my dessert to make myself feel better and less thirsty.

Then we went home for a while to rest because we went nearly everywhere and the elders were probably tired lol. And since I had nothing to do and there was nothing interesting on the TV I took this photo lol.

Home - Pavilion - Lot 10 - Fahrenheit 88 - Starhill Gallery - Home.

How awesome are we hahaha.

Went up to the rooftop of our place with Fei.





*hearts in eyes*

Headed next to KLCC - convention centre and the mall - after the elders have rested. Also met up with Koala!




Bought stuffs from Factorie in KLCC. 2 tops of the same design but different colours hahaha. It's only RM19 each! :D Didn't really like their staffs though - rude.

And because it was drizzling when we wanted to leave I couldn't get a nice night photo of KLCC. :( And also didn't go up to our rooftop to take night view photos. :'(

Convocation day!

Attended the rehearsal (waste of time) - walked to Pavilion on my own in the big KL city to meet up with mummy, Fei and Aunty Seat Cheng cos they were there having early lunch already. Then went home and got ready for the convo. I took 40 minutes to settle my face wth. I have no idea what I was doing. I usually take only 15 minutes the longest lololol. Also went to Ivy's place to get our hair done together hahaha. Then Fei dropped us at the convention centre.


Here are my pillars that supported me all the time! *sends love*





And here's the Koala who went through all the tough times with me! *sends love*

The convocation was such a long process wth and my feet were hurting already. And I was only wearing a pair of 2 inches high block heels. I have no idea how did Ivy and others survive. Their heels are so much higher and thinner wth.

Hehe! After returning the robe and mortar board, we got back our deposit and here Ivy was changing into another dress. So while waiting I selfied. In KLCC's toilet. Hahaha.

I didn't wake up early enough to catch sunrise on the last day (yesterday lol). But we went to IKEA Cheras before leaving KL Ciy! :) Had our breakfast there and bought some stuffs there.

Tadah! Happy breakfast time with fam!


Left after paying for our stuffs in IKEA. Till next time, KL!

I also got my birthday pressie and cookies from Macau from Ivy! :D Thank you Koala. :*

And then Fei also bought me little Gudetama!! Very cute ah I even took a video of unboxing the capsule hahahaha. Very amateur work but I'm so happy with my video hahahaha.

Here's the video to end my post! Hehehe.


No comments: