Friday, February 26, 2016

KL trip photolog

We're back from KL!!!

The main purpose of this KL trip is to collect my degree cert and convo photos! And then the sub purpose is to visit KL cos earlier during my convo trip I didn't really get to walk around like Fei and bro.

I don't understand why won't they just send our degree cert straight to our home or to our college hor. It's not even that difficult. Compared to requiring each student to send a Pos Ekspres envelope or go pickup ourselves. Zzzz. And as for the convo photos, I also don't understand how difficult would it be to just include names from Penang campus that registered with KL for the convo to get the photoshop to send over our photos. If I decided earlier to just mail the MOE, how am I going to get the convo photos at all? By paying extra RM80? Lol.

Anyway all's well, I'm back at home with everything I'm supposed to collect. Thank you my Fat for driving around everywhere. :*

This trip round we visited Mid Valley, Pavilion and KLCC (more thoroughly lol)! Our meals were also satisfying. Antipodean MV, Texas Chicken, Tous les Jours, Ying Ker Lou PV and Lot 10 Hutong.

Oh yeah we also visited IKEA Cheras. Fei had his brunch there after we went to pick up my cert and photos. :D

Actually it's quite pointless for us to go down to KL to just walk in malls, but I guess what matters is that we got to spend time together. :D






























Sorry for the selfie above there, I love my lens hahahaha so I had to post it up hahaha. Didn't want the photo be alone cos it's in portrait form so I decided to put 2 together. Lolol.

TLJ is really a very pretty place!! I love the ambience!! And the Symphony Lake is also very beautiful at night with all the lights!!!

And I love my Air Max, and I love the Gudetama Fei bought me. It's actually another capsule that costed him RM11.60 for no reasons. Thank you my Fei. Love you.

No comments: