Saturday, September 3, 2016

SG trip photolog!

SG photolog up now! Hahaha.

I managed to plan the entire 4d3n trip in a day. Actually I spent most of the time researching how to travel about in SG using their MRT system lol. And how to head to Sentosa for USS and SEA. Everything was well!

But when we arrived in SG on the first day we were kinda lost cos I forgot to map out the direction to our hotel fml. So I had to ask around. And Changi didn't sell the Singtel tourist SIM I wanted zzz. So I had no data no internet connection I couldn't check Googlemaps on my phone. T_____T

Lesson learnt: in a country where its transport system depends mainly on the MRT, check where's the MRT station and get accommodation as closest to it as possible, taking into account budget and everything.


Day 1
Window shopping + sight-seeing! I actually wanted to bring mummy to Chinatown for late lunch/early dinner and souvenir shopping and then head to Bugis. But we had a change of plans cos mummy's cousin asked to meet up for dinner.





I only remembered to take photos of our dinner half way through eating my noodles lolol. But then the dimsums were just freshly served on our table at that time! The eggtarts were super mini though! Lolol haven't seen such small eggtarts served in restaurants leh.


Day 2
USS day!!! I purchased our tickets online at home before departing following Mingli's advice hehehe. SO WE GOT TO SKIP THE TICKET COUNTER QUEUES WHEN WE REACHED USS HAHAHAHA. But we still had to queue for the rides la. =_____= Transformer alone took us 1 hour 40 minutes. Fml. Everytime I thought we're finally going in we were not. ==

But USS was an awesome experience! :)

I just realised I didn't take that many photos there haha.


Bro and I went for the cyclon ride on the right. T_T It was fucking scary.

Transformers ride was awesome!! :D

I just love this store. Can I just bring everything home with me? :(



After USS we had our dinner at Food Republic in Vivo City and headed to Gardens by the Bay! It was beautiful! We also went into the Flower Dome. The temperature inside was super super comforting. We were sweating like crazy lolol.




Met my Pooh bear and Piglet inside the Flower Dome!! :D


The Supergrove Trees were super pretty! We didn't go up to the Skyway though. Had to pay another separate fee plus mummy confirm phobia hahaha.


Day 3
The third day was more relaxing because we only had SEA left plus malls hopping. The haze was quite bad so we didn't go see the Merlion.

SEA was also awesome cos it's fully air-conditioned hahahaha. And I got to see fishes!!!


Yes that's my fabulous brother there.

SHARKS!!!

Mummy took this for me! Not bad leh mummy's skills. Hahahaha.

At one point there was this tempered glass panel under our feet and I had to take this photo hahaha.


Went into Candylicious after our SEA tour cos it seemed interesting to me. Hahaha.




And left Sentosa after that. :) Headed back to Vivo City cos we were meeting mummy's cousin the second time for dinner. Had our late lunch at Long John Silvers in Vivo City and window shopped for a while before heading back to Orchard.


Here's Skypark @ Vivo City.

Interesting architecture in Wheelock Place lol.

Sparkling ION.

Where we had our dinner, The Connoisseur Concerto in Isetan, Shaw Plaza.

OMG THIS WAS THE BEST AGLIO OLIO I'VE EVER TASTED OMG. Everyday I've been missing this. T_T


After dinner we went back to our hotel and started packing cos we're heading home the next day! :D

Fei picked us up from the airport on Saturday and we went for dinner before heading home. Thank you my fat man! :*:*:*


Here's what mummy bought for Jocelyn and Joshua, my little niece and nephew. I sound old.

The unicorn was so fluffy!!! I wanted to get a small keychain of it for myself at first but I felt guilty spending SGD so I told myself it's ugly and I don't need it. :( But when i packed this on Friday night I regretted once. Then when I reached home and unpack this I regretted again. Sigh.

I got myself the white seal and Cookie Monster though. Elmo is for bro's friend lol.


Oh and I saw the Taiwan famous drink in Changi's 7-11! I wanted to get it for Fei but the cashier guy said we have to finish up everything before boarding so ok lo. Too bad Fei didn't get to try it. Hahahaha. And the cashier guy also asked mummy and I if we're from HK hahahaha.




And that's my man feeling happy of the 2 moles I gave him!! :D :D

No comments: