Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub Review!


Back with a review! This time on a scrub. Obviously lolol.

In a nutshell:
It's a Tea Tree line product, so it's probably more suitable for people with blemished skin (obviously, it's even printed on the tube itself lol) or oily skin (acne prone, tea tree is good). If you have dry skin, I'd recommend you not getting this cos I find that it's quite strong with tea tree's presence. (Tea tree controls acne/oily skin, so it'd be quite drying.)

I think my skin is now more like dry on the outside but oily on the inside fml. So everytime after using it my skin feels tight a lil. Therefore a no-no for dry skin people!

But it's very refreshing after a scrub with it cos it leaves on a cooling/tingling sensation as all tea tree products would, if you know what I mean. Also, tea tree smell is strongly present. So if you don't really like the smell then better not get it. I personally love tea tree's smell hahaha so not a problem for me.


Texture wise:
Gel-like texture with micro-beads in it. It's quite watery though, but not as watery as water lol.



Scrubbing on your skin with it:
Just like all other scrubs, the micro-beads help to scrub our skin to unclog our pores by removing whatever that's stuck in our pores.

For me, I use it to scrub on anywhere of my body hahaha. Face, arms, legs... It doesn't say it's only meant for the face anyway lol. So scrub on people!

But I only scrub my whole body like once in a long while. And it feels really good after a body scrub cos your skin will feel very smooth hahaha.




Where to get it and pricing:
Any TBS store. You can also get it online through their online store.

It's priced at RM59 now.

Look out for free delivery promotion if you're gon get it from their online store! Best to get it during their sale time. Then look out for free delivery promo. Like this you'll benefit from a cheaper price and free delivery hahaha. #aunty

Additional note:
For dry skin people, here's what I recommend: TBS Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator. It's also available in-store or online as linked, also priced at RM59, the same as the Tea Tree scrub.

No comments: