Thursday, December 8, 2016

Kioda's XIMISO Lipstick Lover - Virgin Kiss Tension Lip Review!

HELLO DECEMBER! :D It's that time of the year again! Joyous, happy December where Christmas carols are being blasted on speakers and radio stations! :D

Haven't been feeling motivated to blog, but I'm back today to write about this XIMISO brand lipstick that I got from Kioda at RM10... I regretted getting it 5 minutes after payment and started Googling about it in the car when Fei was driving. I couldn't find any review at all. :| And obviously I started feeling bad lol cos it says it's from Korea but it's made in China??? I didn't get it. I still don't get it.





So 7 months after I bought it (ya we went to the Butterworth Kioda in May when it first opened lol) I finally decided to try and use it. And I decided to write about it since there's no real review available.

The product has a long name lolol. Lipstick Lover Virgin Kiss Tension Lip Dangerous? Not sure if Dangerous is the name of the color. I only know it's color #01 lol. No idea if the color has a name or not.



And here's how it looks like. Plastic container - light in weight, not flimsy, considered quite good for a RM10 'Korean' lipstick.


And in case you're wondering what are the ingredients, click to enlarge:

Made in China?

Ximiso is a Korean company I think.

And I suppose it's a Korean brand with all the Korean words printed on the box like that?


You'd understand I was feeling quite troubled then. No reviews came up, no results came up on Google...




And here's how the lipstick looks like. It looks just like any other normal lipstick, but maybe cheaper cos of the plastic and its color lolol. I quite liked the color when I first swatched it on my hand when we were in the shop, that's why I bought it.

And then I tried putting it on my lips a few days ago. =____= BIG MISTAKE.

The color turned out neon, it was drying, it didn't glide on smoothly, I just didn't like it!! T_____T It's not that I didn't know not to expect a lot but I didn't expect it to be that patchy la omg. Totally wasted RM10. :(






Top swatch = 1 layer; bottom swatch = 2 layers.

Color pay off is ok. But the patchiness!! I tried focusing on the patchiness in the 3rd photo of the swatches. Please look closely. T_T So disappointed. I already put on lip balm before I glide the lipstick on. And it was so super patchy and drying. :( This lipstick is a no no for me.

And if you'd like to know, yes the lipstick did stain my hand a bit after I washed it off with makeup remover and body wash even though the swatch was only there for a max 5 minutes while I took these photos. :|




The stain is very slight, but still a stain nonetheless.

Sigh. I guess the RM10 taught me a lesson: think twice before spending money on unknown cheap makeups. T_T I just thought it'd be okay cos it's not face/eye product maaaa. Sigh. I don't simply buy face/eye makeups if they're not properly established/known. I really thought lip products would be okay. :(((

So please be careful ladies out there!

Some people might find this lipstick ok I think? But I just don't find it good to use la since it emphasized the dry patches on my lips even after I put on lip balm before gliding this lipstick on.

If you think it's ok and wanna get it, you can find it in any of the Kioda shops though at only RM10!

No comments: